$259 Plus Shipping
Shipping Container Tie-downs / Side Twist Locks (Pack of 4)
Our Container Tie Downs are made of high strength steel with hot dip galvanized finish. They mount in seconds to any shipping container corner casting to eliminate movement. They allow a shipping container to be bolted or welded to a footing after the shipping container has been placed into position. Once your container is in place, insert the container tie down into the side of the bottom ISO container corner casting then rotate so the bolt hole is toward the ground. Then use the hole provided for a chemset, dynabolt or other fixing method and you are done.
Four of them are sufficient enough for most applications -one for each corner. However, if you chose to or required to you can use eight -two for each corner.
- Used for securing/connecting containers placed into position
- Can be bolted or welded
- Easy to install, saves time.
- Reusable, saves money.
- Installs into the side hole of a shipping container corner casting.
- Can also be used on top of the shipping container holes to allow structural products to be attached.
- Material: High strength steel
- Surface treatment: Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Weight: 7.4 lbs. / 3.4 kg each and 29.6 lbs. / 13.6 kg. set of four
- Dimensions (L x W x H)(inch): 6.26 x 3.94 x 3.94 / (L x W x H)(mm): 159 x 100 x 100
Like all the quality products we offer, they are purpose built from top grade materials so you know they are going to do what they are designed for and last for a very long time.
- Shipping: $15 for the quantity of one and $10 for every additional
- Expedited Shipping.
- Return policy
- 14 day returns. Buyer pays for return shipping.