Container prices varies with the market and depends on the following factors:
- Age and condition of the containers:
- New (1 trip)
These are new containers that have had one load shipped in them.
- Premium or IICL-5 (2 to 8 years old):
Excellent condition, meets specific repair standards suitable for regular cargo use.
- CW (Cargo Worthy, Over 8 years old):
Structurally sound, suitable for project or single move shipping.
- WWT (Wind and watertight, Over 8 years old): Suitable for storage.
- As Is: Minor damage, should be inspected prior to purchase.
- Handyman: Needs work, damage to the container could be expensive to repair.
- Type of containers
- City/State containers needed
- Number of containers ordered
- Request for Marine Survey for overseas shipment
- Any modification on containers
- Painting and refurbishing services required
- Cost of delivery if required